Rachel, Day by Day
Here are my bunny slippers! I bought them for my Halloween bunny costume last year, and I still wear them very often. They are comfortable and cute! How could it get any better than that? I like that they are pink bunnies, too. It makes them more girly. Yes, I can be a bit girly at times. I do like their ears, but they do get in the way of my feet sometimes. I wonder if all animal slippers are this comfortable. I used to have Tweety slippers, and those were cute, but not as comfortable. Well, I’m not really sure what else to say about bunny slippers!
I can’t believe it’s only a little past 5 and it’s really dark outside. I feel like I should go to bed even though it’s still really early. But, it was nice that it was light out side when I drove to work this morning. Time is strange.
Things That Made Me Happy Today:
1) Seeing Christmas decorations in Target
2) Driving to work while the sun was rising
3) Buying bunny fruit snacks at Target
4) Seeing my Halloween decorations up at my apartment even though it’s not Halloween anymore
5) Looking forward to lots of fun things coming up soon
Things That Made Me Not So Happy Today:
1) Seeing the sun start to set at 4 p.m.
2) Waking up early
3) Hearing Christmas music in a store
4) Paying bills
5) Looking at my giant to do list
Yes, for some reason I was happy seeing Christmas decorations, but I was sad to hear Christmas music. I guess I don’t make sense sometimes.