Rachel, Day by Day
Hello there! For all of you Anchorman movie fans, you’ll love this! Scott’s birthday was this past week, and this was one of the presents I got him! Well, actually, I made it for him. And I’m very proud of myself and how it turned out since I’m not that crafty. For those who can’t read it, it says I’m in a glass case of emotion! There’s a scene where Ron Burgundy is in a telephone booth screaming and crying, and he says that line. It’s a funny one! If you haven’t seen this movie, you really should! It’s funny and silly. And I love Will Ferrell.
I think Scott had a good birthday! We went to Alexander’s for dinner with his family. I ate really good salmon! I probably ate too much since my stomach was hurting later, but that’s ok. I’m good now. We all went back to his place and ate some cookie cake that I made. That turned out well, too! It was a nice day, too, so we spent some time in the backyard. It was a nice relaxing night!
This week has been a pretty good one. I got a bit sick on Monday, though, and had to leave work early. I think it was allergy-related, but who knows. I was sneezing a lot and when I went to cardio class, I left that early because I felt weak and felt like I was going to pass out. But, I’m better now!
We had our softball game on Thursday and lost, but I hit the ball really well! Hmm, well, I hit twice to the left fielder and she caught it, but I’m happy that I got it to the outfield both times! I made a weird play at second base once. The ball was rolling to me on the ground and it all of a sudden jumped up toward my face (I think it hit a rock). Since my glove was near the ground, I reached up with my other hand and slapped the ball. It was a good stop since it either would have hit my face or gone past me, but my hand stung a bit!
Here are some three facts about myself I thought I’d share. It’s been a while since I’ve done this!
1) I sometimes worry that I talk about myself too much and might annoy other people, but I’m hoping I’m overreacting.
2) I love symmetry and rhythm. I hate it when people are off beat or if things aren’t lined up perfectly. Yep, I’m weird.
3) I really think I could eat salsa and cheese dip out of the jar with a spoon.
4) I play Draw Something a lot, and sometimes I google a drawing of the word and try to copy it. I don’t consider that cheating; I just really like to see how well I can copy a drawing! I only do that when I have time, though, which isn’t often.
5) Sometimes I randomly buy those $1000 a week for life lottery tickets. And I always daydream about what I’d do with the money. I haven’t won yet, though.
Have a good day!