Rachel, Day by Day
I realize I haven’t updated in a long time, so I thought I’d just give you the highlights over the past many months! Here you go.
- I got to hang out with Andrea and Kim.
- Steve visited us to watch a Blackhawks game.
- Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup and I watched with family!
- I went to the Blackhawks parade with Hannah and Sydney.
- We spent Scott’s 30th birthday in Normal. We ate crepes and went to Pub II with family!
- We celebrated Scott’s birthday by going to a Cubs vs. Cardinals game in St. Louis.
- I hung out with Brendan, Anne, Kate, and Graham in Lisle.
- We got to hang out with the Koehlers in the Chicago suburbs!
- I got to hang out with Mel, Christina, and Brittany more often and see Grace! And…
- SCOTT AND I FOUND OUT WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!
- We had our first baby ultrasound.
- Met my new cousin Duncan Keith. Got to see Champaign friends the same day, too!
- I went to a Cubs vs. Sox game at The Cell. Cubs won!
- Got to take my photo with the Stanley Cup!! Then later that night, I went to the Cubs game with Scott, my mom, and Ray!
- I went to Wisconsin Dells with family over Labor Day weekend.
- My friend Stephanie got married on September 12.
- Went to the Cubs game with Steve!
- Went to a Cuban restaurant in honor of my dad’s birthday. Scott accepted a new job offer, too!
- Went to the Apple n’ Pork Fest and saw Kendyl play soccer!
- Uncle John visited a few times!
- Cubs made it far in the playoffs. I’m proud of them!!
- FOUND OUT ON OCTOBER 31 WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!
- Buying a new house soon and we close soon.
There you go! And I’ll really try to update more often. Goodnight!