Rachel, Day by Day
Hello, everyone! Yes, I know I suck lately at updating my blog. Things have been EXTREMELY busy lately, though. You’ll understand after my update! There hasn’t been much free time, but I’m finally getting to things today. Here’s another bulleted list update of November through January for you, with some photos of course.
- My family and I saw Steve Martin and Martin Short perform in a comedy show. It was awesome (see above photo)!
- Spent Thanksgiving with Scott’s family.
- We closed on a new house December 18. Moving things took a while, but it’s finally done.
- I got together with many awesome friends over the holidays. I also spent Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Scott’s family. We tried that Pie Face game on Christmas Day… it was crazy!
- Went to my Uncle Paul’s house for a get together. It’s fun doing that every year!
- We moved a lot of things over to the new house in December and January. I get tired thinking about it!
- I spent New Years Eve with my family and celebrated Uncle John’s birthday.
- Had a late Christmas with my mom’s side of the family. It was good seeing everyone!
- We got to see friends in Champaign! That was also great.
- Had a late Christmas with Scott’s family. It was also a celebration since Granny is out of the hospital! I’m extremely glad she’s healthy again.
There’s an update for you! Basically we’ve seen a lot of friends and family, moved lots of things, and unpacked our house over the last few months. And now it’s time to start preparing for our kiddo! I’m getting excited to meet him.