Worst 1. I ate way too much food this week.
2. My gas cap was frozen shut when I needed gas. A nice man helped me, though!
3. My skin has been itchy and dry lately.
4. A bug crawled on my computer monitor and I freaked out a bit!
5. The violent protests in Ferguson and elsewhere in the county.
1. I went out for Black Wednesday with Scott and Ray.
2. I spent Thanksgiving with my family.
3. Scott and I walked the Turkey Trot even though it was cold!
4. We had an early birthday dinner for my mom at McCormick and Schmick’s.
5. I played Trivial Pursuit with family.
I had a good Thanksgiving week! Hope yours was great, too.
Here you go! The worst and best of the week. I’ll update on other things later in the week, I promise!
1. Scott’s uncle went in the hospital this week, but he’s getting better!
2. Seeing the aftermath of accidents on the highway.
3. Dry air. It’s ruining my skin.
4. I didn’t know how to turn off a very loud alarm this week. I was embarrassed.
5. I had a dream I married Barney from How I Met Your Mother. I didn’t really want to in the dream, so that was sad.
Best 1. Spent time with my grandpa.
2. I went to a trivia night with my brother.
3. I ate yummy meals made by my mom this week. The rosemary chicken was great!
4. I played poker with Scott and Ray. I lost, but it was fun!
5. I’m feeling more confident about things this week.
Here’s a random photo for you: my key chain collection.
A lot of strange things happened this week… here’s the worst and the best for you!
1. A pipe sort of burst at my mom’s house and lots of water gushed out in the laundry room.
2. My tire blew while getting off the highway.
3. After dealing with my tire, my car wouldn’t start the same night. I had to get it towed.
4. I spent a lot of money on my car this week.
5. Snow! Ugh.
1. Seeing my Uncle John and spending time with family.
2. Starting new things this week!
3. Going to Brio with Scott tonight.
4. Saw the movie Interstellar at the IMAX. The seats were amazing and comfortable.
5. Seeing friends this weekend!
Ready for the highlights and lowlights of my week? Here we go!
Worst 1. Random annoying phone calls about the election.
2. Video ads that randomly play on the side of webpages. It’s difficult to stop them sometimes, too!
3. My neighbor’s cat tried running into our house, but I closed the front door in time.
4. It went from 70 degrees at the beginning of the week to 30 degrees yesterday. Ugh.
5. Sneezing a lot.
1. Went out on Halloween with friends (see photo above)!
2. Carved pumpkins with Scott’s family this week. I made a devil bunny!
3. Walked around the University of Illinois campus. It’s so pretty in the fall.
4. Seeing cute little kids dressed up for Halloween.
5. My favorite costume of Halloween night was Wilson from Home Improvement. The guy had a mini-fence in front of his face.
Doing forget to turn your clocks back one hour this weekend!
I know you’ve been waiting for this all week! How exciting. Here’s the worst and the best of my week.
1. I chipped one of our cereal bowls a little while ago and I found out this week they are discontinued. I’m annoyed that we don’t have an even set!
2. I twisted my knee in cardio class and it really hurts. I’m icing it right now actually.
3. Zumba class was cancelled this week.
4. Corey Crawford on the Blackhawks is hurt. That makes me sad.
5. House things cost a lot.
1. Halloween costume shopping! I got one I think I like, but I’m still a bit unsure about it.
2. We tried a tapas restaurant and it was delicious.
3. I heard Honey Boo Boo is cancelled. Life is getting better!
4. The weather has been warmer during the end of this week. Yay!
5. Many celebrations were in order this week! 🙂
The whole gang in Las Vegas for Ray’s 30th birthday!
It’s been a fun and eventful week! Here’s the worst and the best of it for me.
Worst 1. I spilled some perfume on my pants. They smelled nice, but way too strong!
2. I had a very hard time breathing at one point on Thursday. Stupid asthma.
3. I had to miss Grace’s christening. Sad.
4. I watched an episode of Walking Dead this week. It was way too graphic for me. I felt sick!
5. Coming back to 50-degree weather after a short vacation. Ugh.
Best 1. Spent a few days in Las Vegas with friends and family for Ray’s 30th birthday!
2. Saw Scottie Pippin at the Las Vegas airport.
3. Seeing the leaves on the trees change into beautiful colors.
4. Got to see Grace again!
5. I won’t have to watch a certain MLB team (*cough* Cardinals *cough*) play baseball anymore.
What a fun and busy week! Here’s the worst and the best for you.
Worst 1. Didn’t feel so good a day this week. I think it was my asthma.
2. I forgot to take my allergy medicine one of the days, which gave me sinus trouble.
3. Hearing about the Ebola virus every day.
4. Seeing a pretty bad accident on the highway this week. Drive safe, everyone!
5. It’s getting dark earlier in the day… I’m not ready for winter!
1. Anne and Ted’s Wedding!
2. Got a lot of work and errands done this week.
3. Chicago Blackhawks started playing this week! And they won on Thursday!
4. Seeing many bunnies this week in our front yard.
5. My brother’s early birthday dinner at Benihana.
Here’s our Halloween pumpkin ready for autumn! And there’s some wedding photos for you, too.
Here’s the third annual best and worst of the week for you! I always start out with the worst, just to get that over with.
Worst 1. My car battery almost died; I had to buy a new battery and a new cable for the positive terminal.
2. Driving in the rain this week wasn’t so great.
3. I was going to play tennis this week, but it rained.
4. I ran into the side of a desk and scraped my leg. Ouch.
5. MLB baseball at the present time. Enough said.
1. Dancing in Zumba class.
2. I forgot my gym shoes one day for cardio, but a nice coworker let me borrow her shoes!
3. I bought some new clothes and shoes this week. Yay shopping!
4. My 10 year reunion. I feel slightly old.
5. Seeing family this week; family and friends make me happy!
Here’s my Jonathan Toews bobblehead I keep at work. He keeps me company. Thank you, Steve!
Here you go! The best and the worst highlights from this week.
Worst of the Week
1. Finding a red bag in front of our house with two cats inside it. I hope the cats are OK.
2. My butt hurts from sitting many hours each day.
3. Hearing people hammering and drilling all morning while I tried to work. This happened most of the week.
4. I stubbed my toe at the grocery store and my toenail cracked a bit.
5. My allergies were pretty darn bad this week.
Best of the Week 1. Drinking a smoothie on my dad’s birthday this past Tuesday. He used to like making smoothies with me.
2. Laura and Tyler’s wedding!! And seeing friends at the wedding!
3. I love eating soup in autumn weather; it’s a warm fuzzy feeling. I think I ate soup twice this week.
4. Beautiful weather this week! And hanging out with Scott’s family in their outdoor deck on Friday!
5. Writing Scott a postcard from Chicago when I went last Saturday and Sunday. Yep, I’m silly.